ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing Steering Wheel???

how do you do it on a car with an air bag, i will be disconnecting the battery but how does the face of the steering whell come off??

Thanks.

If you look at the back of the steering wheel on either side there are two gaps you need to get a flat headed screwdriver in there to unhook it so to speak.

Trophy #267
lol, i removed mine without disconnecting the battery, as did the dealership as my radio stations were kept...

CB600FS
lol, i removed mine without disconnecting the battery, as did the dealership as my radio stations were kept...

They can lock/unlock your airbag computer on the diagnostic computer no need to touch the battery.

Might have just looked in your service book and put the code in... If the service books not about they'd just get it on the computer...

So they probably didn't need to disconnect your battery.