ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Renault 5 Raider spec

Tom

EV

hello can anyone tell me the difrences between the R5 GTT and the Raider

any pics?

(sorry i know its in the wrong place)

Came only in a metallic blue with blue carpets and some tastefully blue trim. No mechnical difference to the Phase 2 GT Turbo, but as with all special editions of cult cars, theyre more sought after. GirlRacer had one for a few months recently.

honda accord 2.4 type s

120 BHP engine giving maximum speed of 128 mph
Blue metallic, matching wheels and blue/grey rally seats
Tinted glass
Price when new £10,095

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

I have the original brochure scanned in at home...

Will post it on here later tonight. :)

Mechanically, they are the same, it was just trim & specs that varied.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Tom -

Why they not working?!

Let me know and Ill see if I can sort it...

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

GirlRacer can you send me a copy as I am looking at buying one if I can ever find one.

mailto:ivan@cliosport.net">ivan@cliosport.net

I have also read somewhere that the raider has been tuned slightly different than the standard trubo 5 but there is not much in it...

Thanks

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by ChavyBoy on 24 January 2003

I have also read somewhere that the raider has been tuned slightly different than the standard trubo 5 but there is not much in it...
Wrong!

The standard phase 2 GT Turbo and the Raider are exactly the same spec in the mechanical areas, its only the trim & colour that differ.

Both have a 1.4 engine with 120bhp, but the phase 1 was slightly down with 115bhp, so you may be thinking of this?!

Performance is identical.