ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault 5 Raider spec

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

hello can anyone tell me the difrences between the R5 GTT and the Raider

any pics?

(sorry i know its in the wrong place)

Came only in a metallic blue with blue carpets and some tastefully blue trim. No mechnical difference to the Phase 2 GT Turbo, but as with all special editions of cult cars, theyre more sought after. GirlRacer had one for a few months recently.

honda accord 2.4 type s

120 BHP engine giving maximum speed of 128 mph
Blue metallic, matching wheels and blue/grey rally seats
Tinted glass
Price when new £10,095

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

I have the original brochure scanned in at home...

Will post it on here later tonight. :)

Mechanically, they are the same, it was just trim & specs that varied.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Tom -

Why they not working?!

Let me know and Ill see if I can sort it...

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

GirlRacer can you send me a copy as I am looking at buying one if I can ever find one.

mailto:ivan@cliosport.net">ivan@cliosport.net

I have also read somewhere that the raider has been tuned slightly different than the standard trubo 5 but there is not much in it...

Thanks

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by ChavyBoy on 24 January 2003

I have also read somewhere that the raider has been tuned slightly different than the standard trubo 5 but there is not much in it...
Wrong!

The standard phase 2 GT Turbo and the Raider are exactly the same spec in the mechanical areas, its only the trim & colour that differ.

Both have a 1.4 engine with 120bhp, but the phase 1 was slightly down with 115bhp, so you may be thinking of this?!

Performance is identical.