ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault 5 to f7p

renault 5
hi i am currently doing an f7p conversion into my renault 5 which was a 1.1 fitted with a 1.7 8v engine, i think the engine code is a f2n or f2r heres a picture,

th_759239200_HNI_0005_122_337lo.jpg

i have a few questions which will probably grow into more questions hopefully somebody is able to help me out a bit with, i have read online that the power steering and abs pumps need to come off other wise it wont fit, would i need to fit a blank roller or anything for the alternator belt? also there are a few f7p pinouts online, does anybody know if my campus loom is any different than a gtt one? as i can only find f7p pinouts for either 19 or clio to a r5 gtt,

this is my first time doing anything like this any help from anybody who has done this conversion or knows about it would be very much appreciated, i have the engine out and am hoping to get the other one in over the weekend, i havent got many pictures but will take some more tomorrow, sorry about quality of pics but all i have around to take a picture on is a ds.

th_759242769_HNI_0008_122_444lo.jpg

th_759237709_HNI_0003_122_439lo.jpg