ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault + Africa = AAARGH!!!

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

I am getting so fed up of hearing "Oh you have a Clio, no sorry we dont cater for that vehicle."

My exhaust has a great big hole in it after only 20000mi (and I live in a dry climate so it shouldnt have been rust) and i thought it might be time to get an aftermarket exhaust and branches while Im at it.

Ive now spoken to two places and both places told me they dont have branches for my car, but the one place did offer to develop a set of branches for my car if I left it with them for a week with no option of a courtesy car.

I am just so sick of there being no aftermarket products available for Clios. Maybe I should just follow my brothers lead and move to the UK.

Sorry for all the ranting but its just so damn frustrating, and just so damn expensive to import

GR7

Shiny red R32

Viceroy

Where is Cheyenne these days?

Surely if you get hold of him he should be able to sort something out as he works for Renault!!

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Havent seen him for many months now. If I still had his email Id def give him a shout.

Anyone have his details?