ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Badge Position?

'03 172, E39 M5
Hi guys

I'm in the process of rebadging the rear of my 172 (debadged by a previous owner) to put it back to OEM. Does anyone have the measurements for the location of the "Renault" badge? I've got the details for the "Sport" part.

Cheers

Neal

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Screenshot2010-12-30at180436.gif

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...sions-position&highlight=sport+badge+location

'03 172, E39 M5
Thanks SC03, but as I say, I've got that diagram - all it shows is the position of the "Sport" badge relative to Renault badge and the near side edge of the bootlid, it doesn't have any measurements as to height/orientation of the Renault badge, and assumes that the Renault badge is correctly positioned.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
The way I read it was that the bottom edge of the "Renault" badge was positioned at the same level as the bottom edge of the number plate recess, giving you the height, with the "Sport" badge sitting 13mm lower down.

'03 172, E39 M5
Thanks mate - I couldn't see what I was looking at on the diagram. I'll need to check that mates up with the "Clio" badge on the right too, as the Renault and Clio badges seems to be level, with the sport below.