ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio 1.5 dci 07

clio 1.5 dci 07
Hi this is my first time so be gentle and excuse me if I do anything wrong. I have a clio 1.5 dci on a 07 plate, it all started a couple of weeks ago the car turned over but wouldn't start, bumped it and it started straight away took it to the garage and they diagnosed it as injectors I put four new injectors in and a new filter, since then it's running really rough below 50 mph sounds really rough blows out black smoke when accelerating and starting and it is using a lot of diesel just got the car back from Renault's they said they have remapped the new injectors into the computer and they dont know what is wrong with it, the thing that baffles me is before all this happened the car was running perfectly, no smoke and good fuel consumption can anybody please help me
many thanks Melv 112

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Unfortunately i can't offer much advice but if you struggle to get answers here, you could also try cliodci.net