ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio 1.6 Remapped

Renault Clio 1.6 16v
Hi guys im a newbie on here just thought id sign up just recently purchased this its my Renault Clio 1.6 which has had a Rs Tuner Ron 98 Map only got 33k on the clock full service history plus a K&N induction kit and straight through stainless steel Powerflow exhaust system.

What you guys think? Any suggestions to make it look a tad more good looking :evil: was thinking an HID kit.

Last edited:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Just the 172 headlamps? How do you upload pictures onto the thread?

Both 172's and 182's had them. Look like this:
6.jpg

To upload pics, just upload them to a website like tinypic e.t.c. then copy the URL of the image into the message like so:

[.img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f351/RobBlueMurder/Bulb Guide/6.jpg[./img] (But without the full stops in the img tags)

PH1 Track Car
Buy some silicone hose and relocate your air filter behind your headlamp, it's just going to be sucking in hot air there!
like this

e62453ba9fd998b5f447984a097214bb.jpg

other things you could do would be RS upper grille, xenon headlamps as said above, maybe lower it a little and get a cup spoiler? Depends how far you want to go really.

​smart looking car though mate very clean!

Renault Clio 1.6 16v
Its a K&N one pal far as it will go i see what you mean though something im going to look into like the sound of everything you mentioned but dont want it lowering as i have a speed bump every 10 foot were i live its awful... Cheers pal

PH1 Track Car
No worries mate you'll find loads of ideas on the forum. But doesn't really need much if I'm honest looks like a nice clean car

Renault Clio 1.6 16v
Hi Thrill ive gone from a Mk2 Fiat Punto 1.2 8v to this and its UNREAL so so so quick im really impressed with it i would highly recommend it.

Renault Clio 1.6 16v
Anyone know were I could buy some decent 172 headlights with the xenon bulbs? Also due to the car being remapped what would be the best fuel for it I've been using the V + Shell but I've heard the Tesco 99 is good too

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
The 'For Sale' section on here or eBay for lights. As for fuel...anything probably. I do use Momentum 99 personally though (only in the Focus).

Renault Clio 1.6 16v
NEED HELP GUYS!!! Sprayed degreaser on the engine etc.. and a bit went on the fan belt and when im driving... say im doing 30mph and i take my foot off the accelerator it squeels like a pig when i put my foot back on it goes, when i take it out of gear and roll along it doesnt make any noises i know its the degreaser whats gone on the belt how can i get this to stop doing it? It was very bad at the start but it doesnt sound as bad but its still there its awful !!!!