ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio 172 Ph1 Dogbone required

Clio 172 Ph1
Looking for said for my clio as the incorrect one is in my own. Have tried clio spares but they are not responding to my emails and cant really find anyplace on google!:dapprove: Any info greatly accepted!:p

Clio 172 Ph1

Tried a local Renault Garage and got a reply of "a 172 wha?" and then a price which was out of this world expensive at €220. They wouldnt be the most popular car over here in Ireland the renaultsport clio's of that era so I have a feeling would be easier getting it from England

Clio 172 Ph1
Just for clarification its not the bush I require, its the actual mount itself

Untitled-1.jpg

Its the one on the left I require, the one on the right is the one I have, however its smaller than what it should be

Try and get a polybushed one if you can, best mod for a 172 you can do - nothing else stopped my exhaust hitting the subframe. Not getting hold of Cliospares might be a blessing in disguise, they are a bit of a pain when it comes to Ph1 Dogbone mount I have found! They always picked up the phone when I rang though.

Clio 172 Ph1
I have the poly bushins already, as I only found out I had the wrong mount because I was upgrading to powerflex. So it doesn't matter too much if it is or isn't polybushed

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Try cliospares, spoke to a lovely lass when I last called who seemed to know more about the blower I was ordering than me :p

172 Cup
Really guys, does no one read posts in a thread, he's already tried Cliospares. I'm sure the many cars that are breaking on here some one has one.

172 Cup
I gathered it was you vinny, hopefully you get somewhere with this as the difference with the powerflex stuff is amazing