ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault clio door speakers

Renault clio 1.6 gt
Right guys just wondering if u can help me out I've got a Renault clio 1.6 gt it's a 59 plate mk 3 I've just currently changed my head unit and noticed the standard speakers can't take it and start to get distort when I turn the volume up dose anyone have any idea on what size my speakers are thanks as I want to upgrade to better speakers also when changing speakers do I need some kind of a adapter for the speakers as a friend said I might..... Also is it a case of taking the full door card of to changed these speakers

Thanks I'm advance

Renault clio 1.6 gt
Hi thanks for the reply it's much appreciated could I ask u another question I've changed the head unit and realised the original airel adapter dosent go into the after market pioneer head unit do I need to buy a adapter if so what are these called and also was ur steering controls easy to fit thanks :)