ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault clio extreme - dash lights HELP please !!!!

renault clio extreme 02
Hello all,

I have an 02 plate black renault clio extreme 16v. When driving today a light came on the dash along with the stop light. I think it is the engine management light but im not too sure. The symbol also has the word stop in the middle of it.

What does this symbol mean and is my car broke??? Any ideas please?

Could be any number of problems.
Have you notied the car acting any different?

Check the oil level etc.

renault clio extreme 02
The car felt a little funny yesterday but is okay today, i know its not the oil or battery light but as i have i have never received the handbook when i bought the car so i dont know what warning light it is. All i know is that it says stop in the middle of it, tried to take a pic but its not very clear.

Also i read something on carsurvery.org with reference to the 2002 renault clio extreme 16v and a lady claimed that there was a recall on them due to faulty brakeing systems, has anybody else heard anything about this?

Thanks xx

If there was a recall your car should have had it. Ring Renault UK if you want to check.

Need to go to a garage with a computer to be able to read the code or Renault to find out what the error is.