ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault clio lights

Renault clio 1.6 gt
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone on here could help I currently have a Renault clio 1.6 gt sport and I am wanting to change the front lights to hdi is this a easy job as I've been told by a few people it's hard to hard the box and that it would be easier to have xenon bulbs ( which I currently have bit for some reason they keep popping hence why I wanted hdi. Any help would be appreciated thanks

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
If you don't have projector headlamps, see below.
photo-7.jpg

Then it'll blind everyone. If you do have those headlights, you want H1 HID's, 6000K is white, higher K = blue, lower K = yellow IIRC?

But yeah, apart from what 1.6GT projectors look like this has been covered a fair bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
  1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Ah my mistake. I suppose my 6000K did have a tint of blue TBH. One thing I miss about the Clio the projectors and HID's. Need to get projectors for the Astra. £400 :(