ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio V6 255

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
27-feb-trackday-stradale-deltona-clio.html
Hi never used the forum but i love cars as im sure everybody does here, im on this website as a memeber as i'm a bif fan of Renault Clio Sports and obviously the favorite is the legendary Clio V6 255 Mk II, i must have over 80 pictures saved on comp. If anybody has any pics of any V6 could u please post it.

I'm from Edinburgh and have seen i few Sports out and about i also have a friend who's brother own's a Clio Sport 182 with Cup packs and amazing Sat nav system, have also seen a Clio V6 Mk I in city centre with hot girfriend in passenger seat, and seen the nicest Clio V6 Mk II near zoo with lexus rear lights and crabon-fibre engine cover. :cool:

Ford Fiesta
Hi Brembo, there are plenty photos of V6s on here. Have a look in the gallery too.
Liam

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Ye i found the one of the '3sum' like a day before somebody posted on forum, i'm usually on the forum everyday looking at everybodys car's etc which have been posted. I have a couple of good pics of the V6 Mk II but don't know how to post them up (sorry) so if someone tells me or gives me an E-Mail adress so i can send them to someone top post on forum, would be pleased too ???

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Lol thought that maybe nobody had seen them, o well
You think it is worth posting more ???