ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault did it with no hi-tech’s!

Not the "sports" company.

You know all these gadgets on all these new cars (and some of the old clios) like outside temperature gauges etc. Well they happily inform when it starts freezing outside. Well my little 91 RT Clio has a similar gadget with no similar technology at all.

I woke up the other day and I went to get into my car. Before I got in it told me that it had been very cold during the night and that the roads would be icey. How did it tell me? Well the car was covered in ice. So you see, Renault installed this special technology that makes your car freeze when its wet and very cold. So you see, there is no need for all this tech.

My car looked a bit like the delorian after it had been through time in BTTF.

Thats all. :D

Paul

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg

My Clio is fitted with the very same device. It wasnt an option, they just threw it in with the price of the car. It works every time.

:D

Bob RTE

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Speaking of which I just purchased the Back to the Future Trilogy.. those films rule, especially number 2 when they go to the future..

BMW 320d Sport

hehe reminded me of that thing about the Americans when they couldnt find a pen that their astronauts could write with in space... so they spent hundreds of thousands of $$$ inventing the ultimate ballpoint pen, that would write upside-down, underwater, in extremes of heat and cold, in a vacuum and in zero gravity...

The Russians just used a pencil.:D

Whatever it is, it sounds amazing in the film. Then again, that could of (and probably was) done in the dub.

I got he BTTF trillogy. Watched it so many times now, i see new things everytime i watch it.

Paul

Eighty Eight milessss peeeerrrrrrrr houuurrrrrrrrrr.......................Great Scott...........and ...."Marty is there something wrong with Earths gravitational pull in the future that everythings heavy......" he he classic films got them too!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

although i have a dvd copy version on my computer I actually paid the £30 for the DVD Trillogy cause its just one of those films you got to have, plus the dvds have all the extras on them

so come on then which is your favourite ? 1, 2 or 3 ?