ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Double Rear Spoiler

Tried to ring Ren. parts today with no joy. Anyway, I noticed that some of you have the official Renault Double Rear Spolier (part No: 7711210645). Can you please tell me how much this part is from Renault. Thanks!;)

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

about £130, sorry I cant be more precise, it was bought about 2 years ago!

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

give me a shout after the new year and ill find out for ya !!

I CAN ALSO GET YOU 10% OFF THE RETAIL PRICE !!

Audi S3 225

Im also thinking about that spoiler, anything is better than that dam point at the end of my car, grrrrr how can they call that a spoiler!

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Yer just give me a shout and ill check the availibilty and the price !! I know youll get you 10% off, coz i arranged it. Just cant remember how much Jass was !!

I know he loves it !! Dont ya Jas !!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

I do love it! Bit of a bugger to fit but we got there in the end...

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Yer I can get that spoiler no probs !! works out to about £120.00

They are normally about £135.00 plus vat.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

looks like a new rear section you must have to lose the brake light

(i love my brake light its white not nasty red)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

rob how much is the spolier

for me its down to

Prima Trophy (i think thats what its called the one that replaces the existing panel/spoiler)

koncept

or spray my existing one silver

Its £160 not including vat..there are other companies who have the spoiler, prima might have it actually but if you buy a max power and have a look in the ads youll see other places. I dont mind saving up that bit longer for quality though.

Is the trophy the V6 style spoiler? A mechanic has the full kit on his at my local dealers, its out of proportion, cars too skinny.

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

James

Email me on the cliosportsclub@yahoogroups.com forum !!
And we will get it sorted for ya !!