ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault F1

Ziel Nurburgring

Does your passion for your clio, transfer to the F1 team or any of its sponsors? By that i mean when you see a product advertised on the car you think ill buy that out of loyalty.

Also, did Renault F1 get you interested in your clio?

was already into F1 - dont support Renault as such, but proud to be driving a Renault when they are doing well!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Good topic this Blink. Ive been a fan of F1 for years and years prior to owning my Clio, and have watched Fernando Alonso develop and join Renault but your right, I always cheer the Renault team on. Got to really. :)

I got an interview with Renault F1 a few years back for a job as a Design Engineer. Unfortunately, I could not go to the interview due to other commitments. I would have been good to have a tour of their factory, but I dont know whether I would have been up to the mark with regards to F1 Design etc. as Im a Design Engineer from the Aerospace Gas Turbine Industry.

Octavia VRS

Used to really like F1, dont follow it as much now. If im watching it, i like to see how Renault is doing

Clio 182

No, I used to follow Jean Alesi so my interest in F1 died a bit when he retired. I go for drivers/driving style more than something associated with my road car, ie Alesi/Montoya/Villeneuve although Im quite liking Alonso out of the current lot.