ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault have given me compensation

... for delaying the delivery of my 182 for the fourth time. They are buying me a sat nav. Got enough for either navman or tom tom go 300. Any idea what one is best?

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER
COMPENSATION?? FROM RENO?????
garaunteed they'll fit the end of warranty time bomb to that one!

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
I have the TomTom3 software on a PDA I really like it. Ain't played with the navman products that much.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Seen the Tomtom in action - looked good. We use Navman at work for the delivery trucks - some decent people running the back-office processes for them...

D.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
navmans are so much better than tomtoms, and you dont need to carry a rucksack on your back to carry the navman like you do with the tomtom. navman slips straight into your pocket

LY V6 with Recaros
My other half has the Navman (not sure which model) but it looks really smart and is easy to use, plus its a nicer size

Golf R/Leon FR
i work for a internet company selling sat nav's, tomtom are the most popular but have a crap aftersales service, navman are good but i prefer the tomtom go 300 which i have ill be trying the navman in the next few days ill see what its like.

cock mobile.
Shocking!

Not a bad result though!

Did they just offer you this or did you have to rant to get it?

No way!! What the hell did you say to them to get that!!???

Mines been delayed and it p@*%ing me off now.

What excuse did they give you?

Apparently mine is delayed because the alarm is being updated becasue the last 2 they sold the alarms were constantly goin off.

I might see what they can do for me.

Probably nowt!

Skoda Fabia vRS
both the navman and tom tom were on watchdog the other week, both got slated as being unreliable

what about a Garmin ?

Yeah i was pleased with the result. They've really pi**ed about. Delayed four times and they didin't ever tell em i had to chase them, told me it was in the country and then when i spoke to them a couple of days later they said Renault couldn't get any cup suspension so it wasn't made.

They lost my deposit cheque which cost me £10 to cancel and they offered me a set of mats instead of returning the £10. I told them car came with mats anyway and they still offered them to me instead of my money.

I asked to speak to a senior manager and he was brilliant. I told him that unless Renault did something to restore my faith in them i would cancel that afternoon and that Seat would take what i lost in deposit for the Clio off the price of a new car with them. I asked for a courtesy car in the meantime as well and they said to ring back on 20th if my car hadn't arrived.