ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Mag....

Williams 2, STi N12

Good point, Ive been looking for one too. Even considered starting my own - easy money I reckon!! Why not start one between us all?? A sort of fanzine effort for starters? Show the rest of the Ford/VW crew who rules!!

clio 20v

they had performance gti that was 4 french cars but i dont think they sell that anymore i dont think theres enough demand for a renault only mag

BMW 320d Sport

Performance GTi ran for three issues (maybe 4) and Ive got all of them. Distribution problems meant they shut down complaining that no-one was buying the mag, but you simply couldnt buy it anywhere and it was quarterly or something stupid like that.

I remember while it was running we used to post messages everywhere the day anyone spotted it and everyone rushed to the shops to get a copy before it ran out - there were only ever about 5 copies in the main Southend WHSmiths and they were gone in a day or two!

cant get the CCC anywhere in manchester from what ive heard it sound like a informative read as well unlike Max Power etc