ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Megane Splitter

Looking to get a Renault Megane pre 98 Splitter for my mark 2 clio. Phoned Renault and they are like £60 odd plus vat. Anybody got 1 for sale or no where I could get 1.

Or any other ideas of splitters that are a reasonable price new?

Thanks Claire
 
I picked up a Mégane splitter for £20 from a breakers in Accrington near me and I believe that's a bit on the steep side. If you find the right place you can get them for a couple of quid. Worth looking around for breakers yards and giving them a quick call I'd say. :)
 
I just noticed you stay in fife haha. i better get looking before you find one :) jokin.

but yeah id try the scrappies
 
Where abouts do u stay in Fife? I'm in Dunfermline.... I'v spent ages on the phone to scrappy's trying to get hold of 1 and no luck, they r like gold dust I think.
Anybody got 1 for sale in good condition?
Thanks
 
Ever go up the boys racers in Dunfermline? I'v tried a few in Kirkcaldy, guess I will need to keep trying. Will try Glenrothes next I think.... well that's if u don't get in first! ha
 
yea i can vouch for the kerb punishment comment mine scrapes on all speed bumps other than them little ones on asda carparks etc
 
just picked up my splitter from the scrappies in lochgelly, its mint apart from a tiny scratch that i can sand out lol.

theyve got loads of them.

got it for like a fiver. wuda been 2 quid but told him to keep the 5 cos hes done me favours previously.
 
yeah but if depends which one you want. the fatter ph1 ones like what i got or the ph2 ones which are slightly thinner. but theres a few there in ok condition.
 
or if you cant get one try getting a seat leon cupra one got mine brand new from seat for only 20 squid easy fitment on my 172 ph2 with only min cutting

will try find a photo of one as im in egypt at the moment so cant take one of mine
 
DSC00940.gif


pic of clio lukes cup with cupra r splitter hope this helps claire
 
Back
Top