ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault museum?

BMW 330D
Looking into taking the misses to Paris for her birthday, I've heard there is a renault museum there. Thought i would try and sneak it in as part of the sight seeing does anybody know anything about it?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I think the actual museum is shut in august but i maybe wrong.Dont forget to visit the L´atelier Renault on the champs elysee its where a lot of F1 stuff is...

BMW 330D
I think the actual museum is shut in august but i maybe wrong.Dont forget to visit the L´atelier Renault on the champs elysee its where a lot of F1 stuff is...

Yeah my gaffer at work told me paris shuts down in august but i wont be going till september. Do you know any details about the museum?

BMW 330D
sorry pal i meant to say ive looked at it before and that address can't be right, its just houses and a block of flats i think