ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault newbie

Clio mk4 1.5dci
Hi, I`ve just bought an 03 clio 1.2 dynamique & im going through that new car explore/getting used to it period & i`ve located just about everything under the bonnet apart from the power steering pump. It works fine but i`d just like to know where it is, ive looked in the haynes manual to try & locate it but it only shows where you it is on the 8valve engines & not the 16. And is there any way of disabling these annoying auto wipers? is it a case of yanking a fuse out or just put up with them?

And finally,can anyone tell me if there should be a clock on the display where the speedo is, because i`m sure it had one when I first looked at the car & now there isn`t one.

I forgot to mention that my last car was a 98 Saxo X(no toys or power steering!)

Ta
Rich

Clio mk4 1.5dci
Ah, so is that why the steering is so light when i`m parking but not so light when driving?

Thanks

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
you will have to live with the auto wipers. the clock should be in the same box as external temp and radio display, not where the speedo is.