ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault newbie

Twingo & Clio TCE
Hello everyone, my names Hollie and ever since i can remember i have had a huge soft spot for Renaults especially the Clio's thought i would join on here after being told about it by a few friends :D
When i was 17 i had a renault Clio 1.4 RT S reg which was a great car i shared it with my dad as i had no job to afford it alone, reliability is amazing for its age, i have now a got a Citroen C1 VTR 58 reg which is my pride and joy have done a number of modifications to it over the past 1 and a bit years.
When the finance is over and if i decide not to keep it i am seriously considering getting either a renaultsport Clio 182 or a Renaultsport Twingo Cup so would love to get involved in talking about them with everyone :D

Probably a bit of an intruder seeing as i dont have a clio, hope my dads counts, here is a pic of my C1 and the Renaultsport Megane 250 that my mum will have soon:

SDC10949.jpg

SDC10954.jpg

SDC10933.jpg

SDC10926.jpg

Twingo & Clio TCE
Well hi!

Which do you fancy most? The Clio RS or a Twingo RS?

Well to be honest for the piece of mind of the 3 year warranty and the easiest way for me to trade in my C1, and continue finance probably steering more towards the Twingo Cup. Also Insurance for me, will be half the price as the Clio 182, got a quote for both the RS twingo which was £467 and the 182 was £890 this is at 19 with 2 years no claims, the money saved would be nice for other things, finding £5,000 for the 182 could be difficult aswell all at once :S

Twingo & Clio TCE
pics of the 250 owner??

Parents have a 250 in white with the 19" alloys on order soon, this was a few of the pics i took of the demonstration car that we had for a few days, got rather dirty after i took the pictures :(

Twingo & Clio TCE
Ha ha!! i c what u meant now, my dads in one of the pictures but im guessing you dont want to see him lol, she was more interested in looking at the outside :lolup:

RS 172
Drop the C1 down on its ass and it will look reeeet. Liking the new Megs, seem to have got the design right from launch this time. Most new Renaults need a good 6 months to grow on me.