ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Refurbished Driveshaft

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
They are fine, years warranty on them to, you get £20 back on your old shaft in exchange for the new one iirc

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Can find out for ya if you want in im in Wiltshire funnily enough, work at Platinum Renault in Trowbridge.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Whats the story with this?
Buy a refurbed shaft from renault and they buy your old one back and refurb then sell on?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Are you going to post the price in here when you find out? Im needing a new shaft so this could be good!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I run them on my car, and I wouldn't fit anything else unless only brand new was available (172 cup is new only)

ph1 are £135.53, ph2 172/182/182 cup are £151.61

Last edited:
Can find out for ya if you want in im in Wiltshire funnily enough, work at Platinum Renault in Trowbridge.

Yeah Ali that would be amazing, I am only in Westbury so not far to Platinum at all.

I run them on my car, and I wouldn't fit anything else unless only brand new was available (172 cup is new only)

ph1 are about £132, ph2 172/182/182 cup are about £152

What was all the talk before about them deploying air bags etc etc?

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
What was all the talk before about them deploying air bags etc etc?

dunno. There was a note on the system about 4 years ago about a fault, but I think it got left on there by mistake. They're literally as good as brand new