ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Sat Nav

Do renault do a Sat Nav system that will fit into a 172 Cup? If they do how much does it cost? If they dont what are the alternatives - would like one that will also identify camares while we travel.

cheers for any help or suggestions

G

clio 182 black /gold

Personal i would get a bluetooth PDA with sat nav. It is cheaper and will work in any car. Also the windscreen does not let signals through :D

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Quote: Originally posted by Leeshez on 27 April 2005

Also the windscreen does not let signals through :D
Sorry but your wrong. The Cup does not have a heat reflective windscreen like the Full-Fat 172/182.

car? need a license 1st!

leeshez, is that the guy that i was chatting to in clitheroe the other night? mates with Lee Leg? in the black corsa?

u got urself a black 182 now aint ya? problems with leaking?

how do fella!

soz for hi-jacking the thread :p

Remapped derv Golf

My friend has just got Co-Point installed on his Windows Mobile phone.

Pretty good for £150 - better than the one in the Clio from Renault.

Quote: Originally posted by mike on 27 April 2005

I have Renault fitted Sat Nav in my 172.

Mike
so does my dad, is a vdo dayton system.
mike 172sport fitted it to his a while ago, there a few posts about itv with the part numbers etc.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

My mate has just got an 02 xda and its got full tom tom software on it

That works a treat

ian

Cup'd 182

If youve got a reflective windscreen, theres a square notch cut out of the reflective material at the bottom/middle of your screen for you GPS/Toll booth season pass etc.