ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault selections car...what happens

Clio Dynamique+

Next Feb my clio will be up to its 3 year deal on the selections deal, has anybody gone thru this and had any probs as I have a few dents and scrapes usual crap that happens to a 3 year old car..... Will they make me pay for the repairs or just take the car off me and say nothin....

TA

They should take the car provided its not in a hell of a mess. A few stone chips, small scratches are to be expected.

You will have the choice of either paying off your finance and keeping the car.

part-exing to buy another car.

Or just giving the car back. And starting from scratch.

Yaris Hybrid

Next Feb? Get your contract out plus a calculator and check the figures. It may well be that you can hand it back now as you often reach a break-even point after about 28 months.

A mate at work has the same worries as you, he has stains on his seats plus a few scratches that are slightly dented where someone has pushed shopping trolleys or whatever into his car.

I told him to clean the seats but not much he can do about the dents. Guess it depends on what they consider to be reasonable wear and tear. When I handed mine back a guy went round the car with a check list and noted down any marks but mine was mint. I think they can charge you for the cost of repairing unreasonable damage or cleaning up stains etc.

golf

Dont worry mate i hand mine back after half of the term and it had scratches and dents on the bonnet. It was marked on the sheet and i thought that i would have to pay for any repairs but nothing at all has come thru and that was two months ago. Think the motors will go straight to auction!

Cheers

phunkey_monkeh - have you had your yellow 182 yet? I could do with seeing the colour in the flesh.. to make sure I dont make the wrong choice!