ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault selections

gf has brought a new clio on renault selection, she really doesnt like it. it says in terms and conditions that to give it back she has to give car back and half of finance which is 6 grand. she hasnt even made a payment on the car yet.

has anyone ever given a selections car back or know what she can do.

cheers.

AHD

Ford Focus ST
I gave my clio back last month in order to get the 182, i had paid over half of the three year loan, so i dont really know where you would stand,

the only thing you could do is sell it privately and get as much or all of what she paid for and once you got the money then pay the loan and look for a new car,

thats what i would do as i doubt you would get what you paid for it off the dealer but it is worth a try in seeing how much they would give you for it

MINI JCW
Why did she buy it? it amazes me when people make big decision without thinking it through!

Anyway as said best to sell it privately

One with a few more
Whats the reason for disliking it? Anything to do with the car in particular or just found that Clio's arent for her?