ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Service Records - Held Centrally?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
As above really, do Renault do this, like BMW do?

Need to find out whether my car definately had a cambelt service at 144k, as i cant find the receipt anywhere :(

Was done at a franchised dealer apparently.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
There was a thread about this last week Dave and I believe someone found out a cars service history but I don't think it's open information.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
We never held it when I was at RUK, it was only held at the Dealership that did the servicing.

That said Steve at R:Sport did say he had managed to get S/H recently from RUK so their systems may have changed.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Exactly the question i was going to ask today, very strange! I would love to know this as ive got a feeling my belts had allready been done, bought my car at 3 yr old though :/ but belt change showed water pump had allready been replaced

Arctic Blue 182
My dealership were able to look on their system and stamp the service book there and then - the numpty who owned it before didnt bother with any stamps!