ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault..Sport..200 badges?

Silver 182
Hi all, picking up my 54 plate 182 FF this weekend, and I did notice it had on the tailgate three badges on the left side:

1) Renault
2) Sport
3) 200

Now I know Renault and Sport are standard, but what the hell is this 200 all about? Never seen it anywhere else and otherwise the car is completely standard.

Any ideas? If it's non standard I'll be getting the hairdryer out, heating it a bit and removing it.

Cheers.

Evo 8 MR
That's what I was thinking maybe the previous owner was letting people know its got 200bhp ?

Silver 182
Here you go - apologies for the crappy pic, I'll do some decent ones when I pick it up. You can just see it in the pic.
182_back.gif

Silver 182
Unless its got some hidden mods done to it, get it on the RR and find out.

Nah I'd have noticed that. I went from my 140 PS diesel civic to testing 172s and it felt just a litle bit quicker than the 172s I was checking out. Either way it's coming off. Thanks for the help anyway guys.

Last edited: