ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault sport bucket seats?

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
Ive seen some cars that have recaros which i know cost in excess of 800 quid, but ive also seen some other seats that are buckets made by a different company (i forget the name) but the seats also have stitched on renault sport.

Wondering where to get these and how much they cost inc subframes.

Alos what work would need doing to get the airbags to remain working etc.

Thanks for any info...in the mean time ill try and find pics of the seats im talking about.

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
here:

Image022.jpg

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
The airbags won't be in the bucket seats so you will need resistors to stop the light coming on.

They're cobra's. You need to speak to them direct you can have pretty much anything embroidered in the fabric including the renault diamond and RS lettering. I had a set of sazukas with it done, they were one of the first sets in the country with the new font embroidered in them. I miss them :( great seats.

I cant remember what I paid tbh, they do vary depending what seat construction you have and material for the covers etc. 800ish probably isnt far of for two basic seats with cloth covers, the sidemounts, subframes and cheap harness'. Get the custom low subframes if you do get them, the standard ones are way too high. You will have to remove or cut down the plastic sill trims and the air ducts that are under the carpet and run from the centre console to the rear footwells though.

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
Well 800 quid all in for seats plus cutting of sill trims and air ducts basically sounds a little bodge to be honest. Would prefer something a little bolt in and go..

Do you have a site for a cobra supplier so i can weight up my options?

Just google cobra's website there's a sales line on there. It's only a couple of bits of plastic not like you're having to weld plates in or cut metalwork out. Nothing that can't be rectified cheaply and easily if you ever take them out and go back to standard.