ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Sport Sideskirts.

Clio 16v 182 Replica
I have a brand new set of renault sport sideskirts aswell as the rest of the bodykit, to change the look of my 2005 1.4 clio mk2, i am taking them in for spraying soon but cant seem to work out how the sideskirts fit on, as id rather fit the lot myself aswell as save some money, i have these black plastic fixings but im not 100% sure how they fit which way round etc. and which is best to fit first the bumpers and wings or sideskirts then the bumpers and wings, i know theres a tutorial on how to fit aftermarket sideskirts but none for the original RS sideskirts, any help would be great.

Thanks.
Delusiond:approve:

1.2 Dynamique billabong
you are best to do the wings and bumper first, as you need the sports wings in order to fit official sport side skirts

1.2 Dynamique billabong
found these pics, dont know if they are of some use

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAGE_109.jpg

S4 Avant
The fixings rivet onto the side of the car, with the open bit of the triange facing out, and the shortest side at the bottom. the sideskirts then have a lip on the top which hooks over the top of the plastic fixings.

Then just a case of sticking a screw into the the skirt under the front wheel arches, and rivetting them into the sills.