ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault trafic f4r conversion

Suppose it would he similar to the kangoo conversion? Well I'm looking into th f4rt engine to be honest but thought this would be the first place to ask

He anyone ever seen one or know of it will fit etc ?

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Seems a bit pointless in a 2 ton van, the diesel it comes with would probably be faster.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
You honestly think the diesel version will be quicker than a mapped 225 ?

Renault and most of the other manufacturers now have vans with 170bhp, 380nm+ for sale, we've got the Citreon 180 version at work and its decent.
Torques going to be very similar in a mapped f4rt, plus the extra weight and wind resistance I doubt your going to end up with a van that's much faster than stuff already out there.

Be cheaper and easier to just get the engine thats in it remapped bet you'd get another 50bhp easy, or get a v8 and stick it in the back.( might not be cheaper that option :LOL:)

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Suppose it would he similar to the kangoo conversion? Well I'm looking into th f4rt engine to be honest but thought this would be the first place to ask

He anyone ever seen one or know of it will fit etc ?
Theres a couple of f4rt traffic

Go onto the tvp pages on facebook.

I thought about it, then decided against it. For several reasons.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Seen a yellow one for sale recently with a 250 engine and an LSD. The only thing that gave it away was a massive side exit

Trafic engine bays are retarded small though so if you're gonna do it then be mindful that you'll probably have to take the van apart to change even the smallest of things