ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Tune Point, £99.99 delivered, use Ipod on 172 stereo

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  E92 M3,172 track car
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170146042349

The Tune Point allows you to plug in an Ipod, USB key or USB hard drive and control it via the Renault head unit and stalk control.

This is a genuine Renault item so no pikey foreign junk.

They work with the Megane system so should work on any other Cabasse unit.

Also work on the 172 Tuner list. Still need a 182 to test.

PM me your delivery details if you buy one.

Last edited:

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  E92 M3,172 track car
The display only shows track 1-6, the only flaw IMO. However, you can use an Ipod, MP3 player or USB key/hard drive with this, the Dension Ice Link is limited to the Ipod.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
the tracks are displayed on the iPod screen, not the dash display. Still a worthwhile purchase though.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Black-Gold 182
Bugger! I wish I'd found out about this a few months back! I got a Sony CD plater with a USB port, and an interface adaptor so I could use the existing steering control and info display in my 182. Looks the business though - it's a black Clio so has the silver detailing inside, and the CD player is silver. Only problem is the colour of the head unit's display is blue, and my dash and everything is orange.

MB_182

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I haven't used it much so far, I gather its supposed to do something with playlists but I've got none setup and it seems to play in a fairly random fashion at the moment.