ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault uk phone number

Clio 182 FF & Cups

Does anyone know a customer service number for renault uk? I posted a thread here last week about my import and somebody told me that if i contact renault they will convert my 2 year pan european warranty to a three year uk one. Also my mate needs to contact them as our local renault dealer is playing like a b**ch and moving the delivery date of his cup back week after week!! Does anyone konw of a new cup about? This dealer assures us there is none in the country!

Clio 182 FF & Cups

no but i read a thread on here last week from another lad in Hull having problems with same dealer. He rang renault uk and threatend them with buying a civic type r instead, and lo and behold... his car arrived later that week....

Quote: Originally posted by fewie_172 on 06 November 2003

no but i read a thread on here last week from another lad in Hull having problems with same dealer. He rang renault uk and threatend them with buying a civic type r instead, and lo and behold... his car arrived later that week....
Quality!

I reckon everyone whos waiting for a cup should threaten their dealers with that!

I bet theyd pull their fingers out of their butts then.......hehe!