ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault uk

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member

has anybody got an address for renault uk?

this is why

i took my car in to be repared on monday 19th and they said it would be ready thursday night friday morning, friday afternoon still no phone call so i phone up they said it still hasnt been painted (i was pi**ed off). left it till tuesday morning phoned up they now said the car is in bits (actual words) said it would be ready for about 5pm so went down and they said it hasnt been valeted,come back tomorow so i go back look at the car and were there was a dent all the paint work is wavy the bonnet is not fitted properly and there is a blob of paint on the bonnet so i refuse to take it away now they said i can collect it today so i will see if they have done a good job in a bit.

i am not accepting anything other than purfect as the car is only 7 weeks old and its costing a grand, and this is a renault bodyshop.

thanks

Renault UK, Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Rickmansworth WD3 9YS

email mailto:customer.services@renault.co.uk">customer.services@renault.co.uk

phone 0800 072 33 72

Have heard many a shocking story about dealer garages. The trouble is half the choppers doing the work on our pride and joy are barely out of nappies and lack experiance let alone pride in their work......Unless under warranty I only go to a garage and person who I trust ! This is a shame as Im sure this puts people off returning to the same make of car, if like yourself they have been scorched by a totally un-satisfactory service...... Happy driving guys and girls :D.