ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RENAULT UNVEILS NEW CLIO

I can't believe that the diesel version of the GT is £14,500!!!?!

its a little bit expensive now but theirs discounts to be had ;)

now going though the option list is where mine gets expensive :(

what makes it harder ive just been in my stealer an had a good nose round one :(

Last edited:

what makes it harder ive just been in my stealer an had a good nose round one :(

That's almost up there with 19k Clio 200 ordered from Sewards the other week!

Scirocco GT 2.0

Why do you need ESP, Parking Proximity Sensors, Rear sun blind are you a women? :rasp:

And also why the sunroof with aircon?

Lookers Chelmsford offered me £8679 part exchange for mine, I bought it for £9200 a year ago! :D

Last edited:
Why do you need ESP, Parking Proximity Sensors, Rear sun blind are you a women? :rasp:

And also why the sunroof with aircon?

Lookers Chelmsford offered me £8679 part exchange for mine, I bought it for £9200 a year ago! :D

i upgraded my a/c to climate then added a sunroof best of both worlds ive got them both on my current clio :D

parking sensors i just find them helpful

esp was purely just for peace of mind doesnt mean i add it

the only reason i want the storage pack as it adds under seat drawers the sun blind is irrelevant but it may be useful to keep the car cooler on hot days

Last edited:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looks OK that, bridges the gap to the RS range. I could see the appeal to younger drivers with regards to insurance/spec etc. Think i'd still rather a Fiesta Zetec s mind....

Scirocco GT 2.0
Looks OK that, bridges the gap to the RS range. I could see the appeal to younger drivers with regards to insurance/spec etc. Think i'd still rather a Fiesta Zetec s mind....

Yeah,

they stopped the 138 2.0 because it was just a big engine in a normal spec clio,

This has sportier influences but only a 1.6.

A good bridge really

Hi All. I'm new here.

I ordered one a few weeks ago and got a decent discount. Here's what I went for: -

BODY { FONT-FAMILY:Verdana; FONT-SIZE:10pt } P { FONT-FAMILY:Verdana; FONT-SIZE:10pt } DIV { FONT-FAMILY:Verdana; FONT-SIZE:10pt } TD { FONT-FAMILY:Verdana; FONT-SIZE:10pt } Clio GT DCI106
Malta Blue Paint

Carminat Tomtom

ESP

Radio Mp3/Bluetooth

Can't wait to get it but may be waiting a while as they haven't started building it yet. Could be because I went for the Diesel.

I ordered it the day before my MG ZR flipped over onto it's roof ...

Hi All. I'm new here.

I ordered one a few weeks ago and got a decent discount. Here's what I went for: -

BODY { FONT-FAMILY:Verdana; FONT-SIZE:10pt } P { FONT-FAMILY:Verdana; FONT-SIZE:10pt } DIV { FONT-FAMILY:Verdana; FONT-SIZE:10pt } TD { FONT-FAMILY:Verdana; FONT-SIZE:10pt } Clio GT DCI106
Malta Blue Paint

Carminat Tomtom

ESP

Radio Mp3/Bluetooth

Can't wait to get it but may be waiting a while as they haven't started building it yet. Could be because I went for the Diesel.

I ordered it the day before my MG ZR flipped over onto it's roof ...

welcome to cs

nice spec ;) will look forward to your pictures more information regarding the dci gt

Last edited:
  Black Clio GT
collecting mine on thursday :)

1.6 gt in black with tom tom, got a good deal p/x ing a golf gti!!!

have to get to a few meets now...........

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
MALTA BLUE FTW! How dare you pic any other colour :p

Seriously, the only option on my one is the paint. Who needs parking sensors, or ESP! I do find it odd how people opt. for sunroofs when you have air con though :S

Also, I'll just leave this here...
DSC_0044.jpg
DSC_0045.jpg
IMG_0268.jpg
IMG_0269.jpg

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
MALTA BLUE FTW! How dare you pic any other colour :p

Seriously, the only option on my one is the paint. Who needs parking sensors, or ESP! I do find it odd how people opt. for sunroofs when you have air con though :S

Also, I'll just leave this here...
DSC_0044.jpg
DSC_0045.jpg
IMG_0268.jpg
IMG_0269.jpg

Is it panoramic? More light and a more open feel I would assume if it is.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
the sunroof? no its umm, non exsistant ;) just A/C

Whats wrong with the dash :S Looks much less crap as the new fiesta's tacky excuse for a dash LOL

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Oh, that cut me deep b**ch! BTW, on that fifth gear one, how come the AUX/MP3 input is different from mine :S my one has RCA input? On there one its headphone jack and usb

Oh, that cut me deep b**ch! BTW, on that fifth gear one, how come the AUX/MP3 input is different from mine :S my one has RCA input? On there one its headphone jack and usb

her demo car had the optional bluetooth handsfree headunit which adds a usb socket next to the rca ;)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
thought it was something to do with the pootooth. And at least we agree on one thing, the new fiesta's dash is pretty manky. It just loooks... tacky?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL Saw a red Zetec S diseasel yesturday. It looks the part. But one other thing, the seats are gash in that. Dunno what they were thinking tbh. The seats in the last ZS were so much nicer!

LOL Saw a red Zetec S diseasel yesturday. It looks the part. But one other thing, the seats are gash in that. Dunno what they were thinking tbh. The seats in the last ZS were so much nicer!

although despite this they are selling really well an the reviews rate it highly

no sunroof either :( although i fancy a heated windscreen :D

welcome to cs

nice spec ;) will look forward to your pictures more information regarding the dci gt

Thanks. I'll be waiting a while though as the delivery date is currently September. I reckon it's because I opted for the diesel as all the GT's i've seen so far have been petrols.

Thanks. I'll be waiting a while though as the delivery date is currently September. I reckon it's because I opted for the diesel as all the GT's i've seen so far have been petrols.

brave ordering a dci gt without driving one have you driven a petrol one ?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
dCi is something like 110bhp, and the petrol is 126ish. So theres not really a comparison? lol

dCi is something like 110bhp, and the petrol is 126ish. So theres not really a comparison? lol

:nono: don't be so naive the dci does have some advantages over the petrol better mpg cheaper to tax insure then theirs huge amounts of torque ;) an good gains on a remap

Last edited:
  RS CUP 172. Monaco blue
I have tried to test drive the new 200cup,but as i live in the dark ages we dont get the pleasure to get one near me. The nice sales man said you can drive anything you want tho sir. Not much point when i own a 172 cup and i have already seen off the new GT very easily.:rasp:

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Saw a white one at RWS next to the stand with the cups etc in. Thought it look rank.

Even the sales rep came over as i was pulling a face and said "its not that bad come on"

lol