ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault World Series 2010

Astra SRI/ Hornet
went to this last year and camped at whittlebury park, was good crack, ordered the tickets for this year. its worth it just for the f1 car.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Well the only things worth watching is the f1 car and the Renault formulas racing, other than that and the camping it's pants. An honest description.

Clio 182 arctic
right excuse the dumb question but what actually happens at this event, my uncle has got tickets and ive said i'll go but i just assumed it was formula renaults racing. is thats not all that happens then. and is that not most of the day :eek:

Ph1 172 Sprint Car
right excuse the dumb question but what actually happens at this event, my uncle has got tickets and ive said i'll go but i just assumed it was formula renaults racing. is thats not all that happens then. and is that not most of the day :eek:

which day? is over 2 days...will be my first time and i'm looking forward to it

i don't know what's going on either but have been told it's a good weekend

Clio 182 arctic
which day? is over 2 days...will be my first time and i'm looking forward to it

i don't know what's going on either but have been told it's a good weekend
got tickets for both days, ive been reading about people camping, wt the hell, i thought it was all racing lol.

None

I went last year, it's basically formula renault, megane cup, clio cup and the renault 3.0 V8's, probably 2-3 races by each class.
Last year Nigell Mansell did a lap in one of the V8's driven by his son and did a few doughnuts and a fast lap , there was also an exhibition by the renault formula one team, a couple of laps and some on stand engine starts as a crowd pleaser, i think there was a heritage lap or two by some old classic renaults.
Also there were some car club stands and various things going on throughout the day, i'm not fully sure of what will be happening this year yet though :)
It's not a bad day out but gets manic if the weather is hot because it's free, last year people were still pouring in after 2pm!
I wasn't much into the racing but the day out was worth it, being free and all that ;)

except for the £60 round trip in fuel from yorkshire :dead:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Got my tickets today, had tickets for the past couple of years but never been. Might actually go this year!

Da

Less
I went last year and got burnt :eek: was a brilliant day, much more to see than FCS in my opinion.

None
I also remember we walked about 6 mile back and forth around the track that day!!!, i was knackered for work monday morning :(

LY R26
usually you can park infield with the alpine owners club, they usually have a form to fill out and register, no idea if they are doing it again this year though.

Da

Less
Received my tickets :)

For those wondering, the infield parking with RAOC hasn't yet been released. Once it is I will update this thread with details and info.

I'm hoping to stay down there for the weekend, not in a tent but possibly in a hotel/b&b. Again, once I've looked into this, I'll update the details in here.

ITB BG 182
I also got my tickets today, i have 4 incase people or some one wants another one or two.
I would like to park infield as you have to go through the tunnel, how many people can i make jump.

My tickets havent come yet :S

I ordered them at the start of April. My girlfriend ordered some in the middle of May and she got them on Monday :S
They best not have forgot about me...

Clio Cup
Be really quick guys - they're telling us they're looking to close at the end of June because they've almost run out.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Got mine :0)

Is it worth me ringing to see if they will sort us a proper parking area?? I think they do this in field for other clubs

None
Got mine now too so i'm going to put a thread up in the west yorkshire meet section to see if there is any interest in a convoy down from yorkshire on either the saturday or sunday :)