ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault World Series 2010

197 Albi Blue
I saw the dent :eek:

You arent being paranoid, quite right i say!

That dent annoys me so much :( cant afford to get it taken out at moment though.
Saw your car as you were parked just behind me i think, i actually LOLed at the stickers on the back

197 Albi Blue
yeah it should be easy once i get round to it. I have only had the car 10 weeks and the 2nd day i had it a horse kicked it in The New Forest, it saw its reflection in the car and bolted :mad:

Yeah im just getting into the detailing thing, 120mile drive up to Silverstone ruined the finish a bit but wasnt too bad :)

Breaking 172 NV676
the above is the reasons why i wouldn't subject my car to it. It has enough dings in it already that need repairing I dont need any more.. I do a couple of shows with a local modified car site, but these are pay entry events so you dont get idiots mauling your car as they have a little bit of respect

Artic Blime 182
Haha, emphasis on 'trying' :p You should have introduced yourself!!!

If you managed to get any then pm them over if you can :D

Haha i meant trying as we kept getting in the way.... an would of done but i was full of cold and im shy :dapprove:

I think the ones i took weren't very good to be honest still a major amateur. :(

Ill have a look and send what i have.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
One thing I will add about the show though is how bad the first impressions were of the infield parking. Stephen was awesome at getting my pass last minute and all that was great but when I got there the guys at the entrance to the parking screamed at me to stop (I thought I'd driven over something lol) then they asked if I was on the list. When he saw I was he stepped back, looked at the car and said 'why?' Quite offended I explained it wasn't what it seemed and a few of them came to where I was parked a while later saying they had to come and check as they didn't think I was being truthful when I told them I had an RS engine.

To be honest I would have took their reaction as a compliment. The car is a brilliant sleeper and lets be honest, really doesn't look like an RS until you look closer. It was definatly one of my favorite cars there and I'm sure the people at the gate would have thought the same too once they realised.

SG9 Forester STi
To be honest I would have took their reaction as a compliment. The car is a brilliant sleeper and lets be honest, really doesn't look like an RS until you look closer. It was definatly one of my favorite cars there and I'm sure the people at the gate would have thought the same too once they realised.

Thank you :) it's certainly making me happy at the moment and is on a track I'm pleased with.

The reason it wasn't taken as a compliment is because he sniggered as he asked why and then the guy who came to check also said 'that needs tidying up' pointing at the old aircon mounts and then told me I need better brakes before finally nudging his friend and pointing to the holes that were for an old strut brace which has two dots of rust, tutted and said 'look it's rusting too'.

Maybe it was just considered chavvy compared to the other cars lol.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Couldn't have been anyone from the RAOC though surely. I can't imagine anyone talking down to someone like that. The engine bay was a minter in my opinion. Nothing wrong with ditching the aircon either. Adds a hp or 2

Ph 1 172
Just an idea for future shows On this but maybe not park so close to each other I mean there was loads of space when I walked around the owners area (at about 1230 on Sunday lunchtime) but all the cars where so close to each other it was like walking through a mine field I was actually scared when walking through the v6's in case I caught one of them (especially that acid yellow v6 that was stunning)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Just an idea for future shows On this but maybe not park so close to each other I mean there was loads of space when I walked around the owners area (at about 1230 on Sunday lunchtime) but all the cars where so close to each other it was like walking through a mine field I was actually scared when walking through the v6's in case I caught one of them (especially that acid yellow v6 that was stunning)

I dont think the owner agrees its been for sale since it rolled off the factory floor i think.

Ph 1 172
Why what was wrong with it? I thought the colour was lovely! My fave v6 there. And what was wrong with the condition of it

S4 Avant
Colour's lovely indeed, but the rear lights, colour coded side pods and wheels didn't suit at all.

Standard wheels for the vee cost ££££ because of the odd sizing.