ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport Clio GT Gordini

Gordini 128
Hi All,

I purchased a Clio GT Gordini about 6 months ago now and there have been a couple of things I have wondered about. Hopefully some other people on here who have experience with what is essentially a modified GT model Clio can help.

Firstly, and this may be the case with all mark 3 Clios, has anybody worked out how to turn off the fuel warning buzzer. Every time it goes off it makes me jump. One day I think I may even lose control of the car if conditions arent great! Its far too loud dont you agree?

Secondly, It annoys me that I can see gear change indicators on the dash, but they never come on. Is there a way to activate these, or have Renault purposely turned them off on my car?

Other than these two small issues, I have really been enjoying the car. Its the first Renault I have owned and so far am very impressed. I actually went into the shop thinking of a twingo cup but my wife soon put a stop to that telling me that the boot was too small. Ironically, shes just about to put her name down for a twingo because apparently now I have a big car there is no issue with her having a small one! Then there was the full on 200bhp Clio. To be honest I would have loved one, but I settled on the Gordini because I just felt it was the halfway house I was looking for. In the past I have had sports cars the highlight of which was a Jap import Mk 2 MR2 Turbo. Not sure if I will ever see those speeds again! but pretty happy with the Clio for the time being.

Adam_Fozz