ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RenaultSport Clios in bedfordshire

Re: Clio sports in bedfordshire

When I was area rep (many moons ago) we used to have plenty of local meets throughout the year;)

I haven't been on here for years, just thought i'd poke my nose in and see how the old place is running.

Small world Sideways Danny, I live just up the road from you in Colmworth!

I might have to pop round for a mooch and a chin wag :approve:

Steve.

ITB'd MK1

When I was area rep (many moons ago) we used to have plenty of local meets throughout the year;)

I haven't been on here for years, just thought i'd poke my nose in and see how the old place is running.

Small world Sideways Danny, I live just up the road from you in Colmworth!

I might have to pop round for a mooch and a chin wag :approve:

Steve.

You've been mentioned to me as a local by a few people actually :)

I'm in Toddington (a village near Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Luton, Bedford, Greenfield, Flitwick, Ampthill, Woburn).
1.2 for me PEW PEW
I usually go up Milton Keynes meet every Sunday evening near the train station / staples.
Seen a good few 1*2s up there.

BG 182
I'm in Maulden, right near a fair few people. Sounds like there's plenty of people here to get a meet up and running?

rs clio ph1 172
mini meet anyone? i reckon somewhere like clophill, flitwick, or bedford area would be ideal.

or could do baldock services.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Im down in Hertfordshire (Bushey/Watford/Hemel) But my car is currently on holiday with Danny at 519 Automotive if that counts as a 'Renaultsport Clio in Bedfordshire'

Clio v6 255/ FF172
I'm In Woburn and have a PH2 black V6 and a black PH2 172. I'm up for a meet if one is being organised, didnt realise there are so many owners nearby.

ATB

Pete