ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport/sabelt steering wheel

RB 182
R-sport. Will cost you around 14000 coins however... If you are going to Renault World Series then they will be there and might have one.

Pearce

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
is that the only place to buy them from?
and i take it by you saying 14000 coins there exspensive do u no exactly how much?

cheers

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Ooooh, my parents are buying me one of these for christmas :D

Do R.Sport sell the boss too? Told them to expect around £200 in total.

RB 182
They do but its the removable one iir, did write down the cost but too lazy to search for it :rasp: Standard OMP or MOMO one will fit. Think i'll be asking them for on on Sunday, they normally stock one or two each time they go to the races.

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
When I bought one I just bought the steering wheel from them - £140 ish I think it was. Haven't got the number anymore though.

IMO it is the most perfect steering wheel I've ever used, and I've had 10 cars, and driven a lot more. Not come across a nicer one.

Def get one of those.

peugeot 106 rallye
when you say R-sport.. do you mean renaultsport them selves or is there a company called r-sport?

Clio 172
presumably when fitting aftermarket steering wheels the airbag light will always be on, or can it be re-calibrated to run without the drivers airbag?