ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renewal due 27th of Feb

O

Oakley12

Hi all, my renewal is up on the 27th of this month but not too sure what phone I want! I'm debating weather or not to go for the Sony Ericsson experia z which is apparently being released on the 28th. But not too sure :dapprove:.

What phone would you lot recommend or what have you got which is good? I currently have an iPhone 4 and its terrible haha.

Thanks in advance

O

Oakley12

I looked at this today in car phone warehouse, and wanted to get another contract out as I didn't want to wait haha.

O

Oakley12

Thanks all, but went for the iPhone 5...

I guess I'm just an apple fanboy haha

Cup, Lude & Z
Im due an upgrade the 25th, might look at one of those Nexus 4's. Currently have HTC Desire HD been a decent phone the last 2 years

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
There'll be some phones announced at the mobile world conference next week and the HTC "M7" is supposed to be unveiled this week I think so might be worth waiting. There's some rumours there could be a new Nexus device announced at Google I/O in May, but this would be a change to the usual timeline for a Nexus. I've got a Desire HD too so am just hanging on to weigh up the best replacement.

Last edited: