ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replace Dash Time/Temp with Screen

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Hi there, i'm new to this site as you can probably see :) i'll get some pics of my clio up aswel today hopefully, i've just finished polishing it and made the majority of my install. I was looking around and saw this picture (see below) and i wondered where can you get that done and how much? :)

my.php

D

dick

wow thats nice!

i am contemplating removeing my clock and putting a flip up dvd screen in there, not sure if it would fit tho??

RenaultSport clio 182
very interested in this, can you just replace the centre screen part? or does the whole dash top have to be replaced, thinking of taking a tomtom go out of its case and fitting it where sat nave screen goes, putting some display filter screen in front of it.

tiTTy & SV650
its a replacement dash top yeah, deeper pod where the screen is, details posted very recently

"Navy" N17 TWO
T'was myself that was interested in this after seeing it in a Clio from over here in n.ireland (Boydie's) a.k.a the pic you posted lol

Here's the link for most of the information you will need if you decide to get this done - I'm pricing parts for mine,

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=115492

It would be cheaper than the motorized screen I was after and would look neater too :)

Although I'm totaly against the idea of a ps2 in the car even though it would be hidden - just wouldnt feel too cosy being any more than 20ft from the car once people know you have it in