ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

replacement element and drilling

After reading your posts on induction kits and power losses, think im gonna go for a k + n replacement filter for definate, then possibly drill some holes in my airbox for that extra induction roar, what do you think is this a good idea?

The solution I found best was to replace the standard filter (used an ITG one) and remove the pipe going down to the wing, and replace with a spare I had. But take off the fibre type material that makes the pipe and replace with some standard air intake pipe. Then I cut a hole along the pipe where its in line with the air scoop (small piece of plastic Renault put on the left of the grill to direct air to the second intake pipe). This gives a nice induction roar, and keeps the hot air out of the system.

A SHED!

Wouldnt drill it mate. Just get a replacement element, or the hill power induction kit. Ive got hill powers on mine it sounded fekin great.