ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

replacement exhaust 182

RB 182 Cup
i need a full exhaust from after the cat, anybody know were i can get one... i want the cheapest option, not really fussed if its a go faster performance exhaust..

172 cup
i got mine from a renault main dealer. they gave a price fitted cheaper than anywhere else . it was a pattern part not standard renault...........

107 Track Car & C4
I had to get one this week. I got a price for a standard system (pattern most likely), from Kwik-Fit and for a little bit more i went for the K-Tec Sport exhaust, really good and great service.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Most Powerflow outlets will do you one. The Renault standard ones are shite & expensive and replacing it like for like will mean you will need to replace it in the near future again.

If you get something with a bit more noise than standard, you might find you fall in love with the car all over again...I did with my 172Cup and again with the 182...its not about the performance increase, its just how the car(s) should be as standard. :)

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Sorry to hijack a thread but just wondering what is the difference between noise level and exhaust note of the Janspeed KTec exhaust and Scorpion RS192?

I need a new zaust since mines blowing, and want only a tiny increase in noise on tick over, and a nice note when on the throttle. But I can't have a drony exhaust on the motorway so would have to be pretty quiet under 3k in the cabin.

And a performance gain would be nice!