ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacement Mats for MK2 172

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

whats the best option for a set of replacement mats for my mK2 172, its done 25k miles and there is a patch of thread missing from my drivers mat, anyone got any examples of replacements, and how much? I dont want to pay Renault £150 for a new drivers mat, (the other 3 are in pristine cond)

Quote: Originally posted by Gaz2130 on 17 May 2004

whats the best option for a set of replacement mats for my mK2 172, its done 25k miles and there is a patch of thread missing from my drivers mat, anyone got any examples of replacements, and how much? I dont want to pay Renault £150 for a new drivers mat, (the other 3 are in pristine cond)
£150 - wtf, you gotta be kiddin!!

without wanting to sound smug, mines done 22K - the first owner put rubber mats over the fronts so syill like new. was gonna take em of, but at 150 smokes a set i will leave em in!! - they are sh*t quality anyway 150 - i cant beleive it!!

Mondeo ST TDci

yeh, mine has gone in my exclusive too! but only 18.5k on the clock :( again quoted £150ish for replacements :( talk about a fooking rip off !

mats look good m8, got a web addy or somin? id like to trry to keep my colour same as i got etc.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

i dont want to pay Renault £150 for them, but i dont want a set with massive cliosport logos all over them, i want to keep the sophisticated discreet look, but better quality obviously.

Mondeo STTDCI

No offence to anyone but the ones above look SO much better. Think the edge looks better quality or something? And the logo looks pukka!

If you just want genuine Renault replacements have u tried a scrappy?

77 01 207 149 SURTAPIS AV ET AR £129.49 from Renault but mine have worn out after 18 months and 27k.

Now do I replace the mats or the car. Hummmmm

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 17 May 2004

77 01 207 149 SURTAPIS AV ET AR £129.49 from Renault but mine have worn out after 18 months and 27k.

Now do I replace the mats or the car. Hummmmm
these the official 172/182 mats then? this part number?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

id go for ones like the cup one but with silver piping, and clio 172 instead of cup 172 (its not a cup Ive got)