ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacing 182 xenon headlights

Hi guys, I am soon to be replacing both headlights on my 182 and have read horror stories in previous threads about something breaking within the unit itself usually when they are delivered by couriers..

What exactly is it that breaks rendering the unit broken? Does anybody have a picture of the part so that when my headlights arrive I can inspect them first to make sure they are good to be fitted.

Any help is much appreciated!

To add! F
Hi guys, I am soon to be replacing both headlights on my 182 and have read horror stories in previous threads about something breaking within the unit itself usually when they are delivered by couriers..

What exactly is it that breaks rendering the unit broken? Does anybody have a picture of the part so that when my headlights arrive I can inspect them first to make sure they are good to be fitted.

Any help is much appreciated!

To add! Renault are asking over £200 for the headlight but I'm not sure from reading previous posts if this includes the xenon bulb and charge unit.. Does anybody have part numbers for a complete unit with everything needed to fit a working headlight straight to the car?

Thanks in advance