ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacing Exhaust soon Which One?

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Looking to replace the exhaust on my 182 in a few months (enough time to save pennies) just wondering which exhaust system people would people seriously recomend, heard that blue flame looked good but did sod all else for performance. Like the look of Miltek but then Janspeed are still around making systems and are they as good as they used to be? (not too sure about the single silencer though)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Budget? Loud or Quiet?

Money no object it would be Orbisoud BUT on a slight buget then I'd go for Yozzasports Race System although I'm not a fan of the Tailpipes but I'm sure Fred said they can manufacture any tailpipe's you like

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Get yourself down to AAS on scotswood rd. mate. They make custom exhausts to a high standard. There's a waiting list so you may have to book in a few weeks in advance.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Get yourself down to AAS on scotswood rd. mate. They make custom exhausts to a high standard. There's a waiting list so you may have to book in a few weeks in advance.

Got an phots of a fitted system?

Waiting isn't a problem as banned until next year so can save the pennies and get the brother-in-law to take it in if necessary so the car is ready for next year........ seems a long way off :( so have plenty of time to mull over it

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Budget? Loud or Quiet?

Money no object it would be Orbisoud BUT on a slight buget then I'd go for Yozzasports Race System although I'm not a fan of the Tailpipes but I'm sure Fred said they can manufacture any tailpipe's you like

Something a bit more throaty than the standard but not stupidly loud like the drain pipes you'd find under a corsa or saxo but still needs to feel as if it makes a positive difference to throttle response when driving

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
scorpion rs192 - not too loud, 2 back boxes and looks great

Do you have one fitted then? You say it's not too loud, what is it like when driving normally? does it boom at all on the motorway?

It has got a little bit louder since i first had it fitted but at first you couldn't tell anydifference from standard really except for idle and low revs. Now i love the sound, you can hardly hear it inside but, motorway driving is hardly different to standad. i took my pipercross airfilter off to listen a bit better as this drownd the sound of the exhaust an it sound great

Golf GT & A4 Avant
It has got a little bit louder since i first had it fitted but at first you couldn't tell anydifference from standard really except for idle and low revs. Now i love the sound, you can hardly hear it inside but, motorway driving is hardly different to standad. i took my pipercross airfilter off to listen a bit better as this drownd the sound of the exhaust an it sound great

I'd say Scorpion then!!!

ps, I really want one

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Anyone got any phots of these exhausts fitted as the sticky out bits need to look good as well as sounding good lookinf to have slash cut ends fitted

Clio 182
I agree about AAS. Supposed to do a wicked system but the waiting list is quite long. I needed to get one quickly so got mine made in Ashington at Tints N Tweaks. Gives a decent note withouot being stupidly loud.

182kev

mine getting a full milltek including milltek decat fitted on tuedays so i'll report back on that ;)

AAS wanted £720 :eek:

PH2 172
YOZZASPORT i love mine get one you wont regret it mate i got the (quiet) road system and its got a really nice buz to it wen u put ur foot down

Renault 182
Do you have one fitted then? You say it's not too loud, what is it like when driving normally? does it boom at all on the motorway?

I couldnt agree more....if you want an exhaust that people hear before you turn up then this one isnt for you. Its very sutle when driving around however kicks in nicely when needed.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
mine getting a full milltek including milltek decat fitted on tuedays so i'll report back on that ;)

AAS wanted £720 :eek:

£720? :O ive just booked my 172, my brothers 182 and hutchies 1.2 rep in for exhauts from them.

£320 for mine + £120 for decat
£320 for hutchies
£500 for Bazzons 182 without decat

/carl