ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacing/Fitting Exhaust

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
Have just bought a peco backbox and am looking to fit it myself. How do I take off the standard backbox? And how would I fit my new one on, it is a direct fit.

LY 182
you need to cut it in the right place.. its one complete section standard all the way from the cat

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
So do I need to cut it myself? Am i going to be best of just taking it to a garage and getting them to fit it if its alot of messing around

LY 182
yep.
its up to you its easy enough you just hold it up to the car cut it where your new backbox ends slide it on and bolt it up

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
So I just hold my new backbox against the standard one, cut it where I need to fit it then get one of them sleve things to attach the exhaust on? Do you have to cut the original exhaust no matter what, is that what they do when a garage fits a new backbox