ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacing Side Lights on 182

Clio Sport 182
Hi,

Sorry to be a bit dum about this one but i just got a Clio 182 and want to replace the sidelights for white led's, I owned a clio in the past and was able to get at the bulbs no problem but it had a smaller engine. I has a look last night at replacing them and I can't even see the back of the bulbs.

Thanks for the help. :)

SchwepTek™
Yep its a nightmare mate! You just need very small hands and prepare for lots of blood! LOL

Clio Sport 182
Ok cool, so i don't need to take the actual headlights off or anything? Is there anything i can damage or should it be ok?

I'm from Lisburn area.

Monaco 172
no no. theres two rubber caps and im sure its behind the biger one. just unclip it to pull out the socket change the bulbs and refit it. thats the pain in the ass bit in my opinion. but def dont need to take headlight off!