ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacing the car aerial to a DAB one?

BG Clio 182
I have a Kenwood DAB system in my car, and it has the frankly useless stick on DAB, aerial that goes on the inside of the windscreen. But it doesn't pick up pretty much anything i used to be able to get DAB stations but know i get bugger all.

Any ideas if its do able to replace the car aerial to one that will pick up DAB??

Many.
Best one is to buy an amplified roof replacement, you can certainly get them, Golf etc is same fitment.

Inferno 182
I have a stick on aerial stuck on the rear side window. Reception is spot on and pick up loads of channels. Bizarrely I only lose signal when in reverse!
If you have the original windscreen it will be the polarised anti glare screen. It's recommended you don't stick the aerial there as reception is poor. My sat nav was always useless because of the screen.